Monday, May 30, 2016

Banila Co Triple Wonder Auto Gel Liner

Hi Guys,

I spent money again...

Decided to get this after watching Beautifymeeh Haul video at 7.01 minute mark.

It's the Banila Co Triple Wonder Auto Gel Liner!!!

She was raving about it and ....




Tried this on my eyes and it's indeed a very good liner.

It's long lasting and glides on smoothly.
However, if you want to smoke it out (like eye shadow), do it quick. Once it sets, quite difficult to blend.

I used it over a week and realize on certain days, it flakes off. (Not sure why)

Overall, it's a good eyeliner.

edit: I stopped using this for like 2 weeks and the lead starts to harden. It became very difficult to use and I threw it away as it keeps tagging on my eyelids. 

Once you start, you need to keep using it to ensure its "freshness" lol

Summary:

Place of Purchase:

Pros:

1) Good staying power
2) Glides on smoothly
3) Easy to blend
4) Nice intense colours

Cons:
1) Flakes off
2) Difficult to use like eyeshadow
3) Entire gel lead dries up fast

No comments: