Thursday, August 13, 2009

B.I.G.S.H.O.W

BIG SHOW
BIG SURPRISE!

Just look at this cute little box where you know that
it's like Alice in wonderland,
inside are full of surprises!

3D BOX?
POP UP BOX?
I dont care / know what's called.
THE BOX IS JUST FREAKING AWESOME.

So like Alice, we happen to see the hole, we happen to get curious,
and so we embark on the journey of finding out what's inside.

Yah , it looks plain.
BUT TO ME
IT'S FREAKING SCREAMING
"OPEN ME"

And yes, like Alice, I took the bait drank the water that make me grow BIG.
My excitement level was exceptionally HIGH.

BIG SHOW DISCS
BIG SHOW PHOTOBOOK

3 awesome DISCS
All for your own enjoyment.

This pop up effect on the disc book.
Does that spells C-O-O-L to you?
It's definitely does for me.

Shock by all the weird things , Alice cant wait to get back to her world.
But, I just want to sink deeper

And so Alice met the rabbit man.
Met the cat
Met the animals
Met the cards

But how does she get home?
I dont care.

Now, I am sinking into a pool of Happiness!

TOP IS L O V E

So what are you waiting for?
Get your copy of BIG SHOW TODAY.

Dont worry if Alice didnt die in the story, you wont too.

1 comment:

Celine said...

ALICE NUMBER2 CANT WAIT FOR HER BIG SHOW DVD TO ARRIVE TOO