Sunday, March 15, 2009

T.H.E.R.E.A.L

TOP :
*in his sexy low voice*
Have you bought our first live concert dvd yet?
GD SCREAMS:
*imagine LIES rap part*
WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET OUR FIRST LIVE DVD NOW!
TOP:
*sexy sexy sexy sexy way too sexy voice*
good girl , I see you bought it hur.
TOP
*stares at me and whispered to me in his sexy voice*
Which photo of me do you like best?
I'm a B.A.D. you know right
*winks at the end*

AWWW.
*me runs and hide in blanket*
seunghyung stop being so irresistible!

FINE.
I admit.
The above are all my imagination.
BUT BUT BUT
I HECK CARE YOU
IMAGINATION COMES TRUE!
IF NOT HOW YOU GET COMPUTERS/LIFT/AIRPLANE HURR

HEHE!
This was the first page I flipped to in the concert book!
How great, two of my favorite members at ONE PAGE

The back
THE CD IS DAMM COOL RIGHT

THE FRONT (:

No bubble wrap as I ordered this from another online shop and I met up with
the owner to collect it!

xoxo;
i going to watch the concert now!

No comments: