Sunday, March 1, 2009

hands up , everybody just hands up


It's 330 am now!
I am very very tired.
But I finish watching the GLOBAL WARNING CONCERT (:
IT
ROCKS!

But I must say I was disappointed with the camera and the behind the scenes ):
Camera for not focusing more on my TABI.
Behind the scenes for showing too little!
I guess this is because they did the concert in TOO MANY places,it was difficult to concentrate all in one :/

oh wells, i still LOVE BIG BANG .


yes tabi, you make me smile.


how cute can you get (:


Top take care of yourself even while filming your new drama (:


T.O.P
Choi Seung Hyun
(최승현)

sarang heyo

xoxo;
b to i to the g
b to the ang

1 comment:

C. said...

hehehehehe i want to laugh. omg. hahahahahaha.

okay i'm EFF HAPPY
and!

i wonder how much gel they used on that precious head hahahahahahah