Friday, March 13, 2009

G.R.E.A.T.C.O.N.C.E.R.T.


TOP SCREAMS:
IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN OUR THE GREAT CONCERT,
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?
*do the finger turning pointing move*

G-D :
*in his sexy cute voice*
Yo, what up my lovely VIPS, what you waiting for?
Get the DVD now!

SO FREAKING COOL.
THIS IS HOW THE DISC LOOKS LIKE.


LA LA LA LA
I AM SO HAPPY.


JIYONG AND TOP ARE HOT.
TOP I LOVE YOU.


The moment I open and remove all the layers and layers of bubble wrap,
I see dear jiyong!
aww, though I'll be happier to see TOP first.


BUBBLE WRAP SO FREAK WELL



LAYERS
LAYERS
LAYERS
4 layers of protection!
GOOD JOB.

THE PACKAGE ABOVE SPELLS HAPPINESS

R-e-a-l-i-t-y
Work had been TIRING
People in general are nice but I can totally sense I am not part of them.
To be honest, my whole department, I only like TWO PEOPLE.
The rest are just so-so.

I collecting my THE REAL concert soon from another blogshop!
Wish me luck (:

1 comment:

C. said...

YOUR POSTS LEAVES ME A WONDERFULLY BLISSFUL STATE MY BABY!!!