Thursday, August 13, 2009

BIG BANG LIGHTSTICK VER 2

Official BIG BANG LIGHTSTICK

THIS IS A FREAKING KOREAN BATTERY!

Basically,
it comprises of the
BIG BANG LIGHTSTICK
+
KOREAN BATTERY

I was awed by the size of the plastic holder!
Cos it was way too big!
I didnt know it'll be there big!

Other than that, the size of the lightstick would be roughly the size of a starbucks
tumbler.

BIG WITH A BANG!

There is even shimmery shimmery effects/prints on the crown!

I swear the battery slot is super hard to open!
>:

But it still spells
L-O-V-E
to me

Ready or not,
3
-
2
-
1
-

DING!

(:
LIGHTSTICK IS AWESOME

4 comments:

C. said...

HOT STUFF TO THE MAX!!!

I DON'T DARE TO OPEN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! COOOL!!
CC

Anonymous said...

Maybe I know how much you bought for that light stick? Where you bought it? I'm finding the light stick for so long and I can't find it :(

최승현 said...

Hi Journeys!

I'm so sorry. I'didnt notice you had left me a comment.

Do you still need the lightstick?

^^ The shop which I ordered shut down it's operations.

Personal exp, DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM STAR THOTS .COM

THEY ARE EXTREMELY !@#$&&*&

so i guess more legit and cheap would be gmarket and sgkwave for those base in sg ^^

http://www.gmarket.com.sg/shop/KPOPPLUS?goodscode=404146172#ci

http://www.sgkwave.com/forums/forum/36-sg-k-wave-mega-mart/