Wednesday, February 25, 2009

let's go west!

Presenting to everyone,
MUST SEE BIG BANG - PART 2 WITH ENG SUBS
CLAP PLEASE

1)080505 COME TO PLAY - GD + TOP
A REALLY MUST WATCH! THEY ARE SUPER SUPER SUPER FUNNY!I can really see that they are enjoying themselves in the show gossiping about the other members who are not there! HAHA (:

Part 1


You can watch the rest of the parts here

2)092208 COME TO PLAY - BIG BANG
THIS TIME ROUND THE WHOLE TEAM IS HERE!As you can see compare to the previous time, where they went on to the show with other artist they are "ALONE" this time because by this time THEY ARE VERY VERY POPULAR IN KOREA!
HMMM.YOU CAN EXPECT MORE JUICY STUFF FROM THE SHOW?
HEHE BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WITH BIG BANG ON THE SHOW , YOU CANT WATCH WITHOUT LAUGHING AND SMILING!

Part 1


You can watch the rest here In this link, you can find a clip which i going to post below where G-D went on to the when big bang just debut. You can see he is really trying to impress everyone as in Korean variety, if you did not perform well on the show, whatever you say will be edited out and it will not be aired.For him, it was important to get exposure as big bang just debut and he needs people to know him which in turn knowing big bang.

3)01.12.07 Come to Play - GD cuts


4)BIG BANG WAKING UP VIDEO
THEY ARE JUST ADORABLE!


5)BIG BANG WAKING UP TOP!?
TOP WAKING UP FACE IS WAY TOO CUTEE. I was dreaming away that I be the bolster that he is hugging! aww


okie dokie! I think this is enough to last the night?
Cos I always end up replaying and re watching!
Now,I SHALL GO HELP MY BABY PARTNER CHERY TO CONVERT MUSICCC!

HANIZAH PLEASE GO THE POST BELOW AND WATCH THE RADIO THING!
I SWEAR I NEARLY FAINTED IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP!

xoxo;
till part 3 comes (:

1 comment:

me said...

BABY YOU ARE DAMN FUNNY! AND YES I WILL GO WATCH THE VIDEOS! THEN I CAN DO BIG BANG DANCE W YOUR AND CHERYL!! hahah